Welcome to Oh So Swedish Arts & Crafts, right on on the Brighton Beach between the Brighton Palace Pier & The Brighton Zip. A place to find special unique handmade gifts, created by me or from makers from different parts of Sweden. Some of my products are also available from my web shop.
- “A Smörgåsbord” of Swedish handmade crafts: wood, ceramic, textile and paintings & prints, upcycled designs with a Swedish twist and a large stock of Swedish Nostalgia Cards & Posters.
- Barnens Hörna (The Kids Corner) with special Swedish gifts for kids; books, cards & posters (Pippi Longstocking, Findus & Pettsson, Elsa Beskow).
- Svenska Deckare & more : Second hand books in Swedish on the Yellow Book Shelf- Swap your Swedish books or buy a book for just 50p/each
- Svenskt Godis & Saltlakrits: Swedish Sweets & Salty Liquorice: We have a small selection of Swedish Sweets & Salty Liquorice from Sweetish: Bilar, Djungelvrål, Tyrkisk Peber, Salty Fish, Soda Pops, Lemon Lips, Coca-Cola Dummies, Marabou Milk Chocolate/ Schweizernöt,Cocosprickar & Center.
- Brighton Tourism Information (+ some Swedish): OhSo Swedish is one of the city’s VisitBrighton Tourist Information Points (VIP),maps and brochures and help and advice re places to visit, food & drink , attractions and events. Plus of course some Swedish Tourism information (informal). There is a small selection of free Swedish maps & leaflets from The Swedish Embassy in London.
- CityStasher Luggage Point: Short term Luggage Storage in Oh So Swedish offer visitors to store their luggage whilst enjoying the beach, the Palace Pier and other attractions without carrying heavy luggage. From £4 /3 hrs or £ 6/day Book and Pay online on http://www.citystasher.com https://www.citystasher.com/listings/brighton-pier
- Workshops, exhibitions and traditional events with a Swedish signature: We also offer Swedish crafts & cultural workshops (pre- booked) creating Swedish handmade crafts, hosting art exhibitions of with Swedish/Scandinavian artist in Brighton, organising special activities & offers around Swedish traditional events such Swedish Jul (Xmas), Midsummer and other special days of the Swedish year.
- Swedish Language: Offer help & advice for those who are interested to learn Swedish, how to find language tuition & courses in Brighton