OhSo Swedish Arts and Crafts Reopen – We accept Cash or Cards
Welcome to the Swedish shop on Brighton Beach.
Swedish and Scandinavian gifts in natural materials like wood, rope, cork, ceramic, cotton/linen etc.
- Recycled & Upcycled art with a Scandi twist,
- Nostalgia postcards and posters and Classic Swedish Kids books and Toys
- Swedish Sweets and Salty Liquorice,
- Lingonberry Jam,
- Handmade Soap, Eco friendly house hold cleaners and compostable printed dish cloths.
- Swedish Totebags and Tea Towels, Wool Felted Mooses,
- Kitchen utensils like Juniper Butter knives, Moose & Viking Cheese slicers, salt and sugar spoons in pine
- Birch Tree Placemats and Coasters
Open Tuesday – Sunday 11 – 17.00 (weather permitting)
We use as much as we can recycled wrapping and paper bags of recycled paper
We accept Cash or Card payments.
We have social distancing measures 2 people in the shop at the same time.
Windows and doors open all the time and hand sanitizer available for customers.